During these times of increased focus on immune health, we’re hoping to do our part by sharing immune-boosting recipes. We’ve compiled our favorite beverages, dips, sides, and mains to help you feel healthy & nourished. (click the pictures or links below to find the recipes)
These recipes were selected keeping these immune-supportive guidelines in mind:
- Veggies & fruits rich in vitamin C– such as bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, oranges, and pineapple.
- Herbs & spices– such as basil, dill, garlic, ginger, turmeric, cardamom, and cloves.
- Fermented foods– rich in probiotics.
- Mushrooms– rich in B vitamins, zinc, & selenium, and known for their immune-enhancing properties.
- Minimal added sugar as sugar suppresses the immune system.
Easy Masala Chai Recipe // Adaptogenic Hot Chocolate // Healing 3-Ingredient Turmeric Tonic // 5-Minute Mushroom Latte // Lemon Ginger Turmeric Wellness Shots // Easy Green Juice Recipe // Immune Booster Orange Smoothie // Creamy Golden Milk Smoothie // 3-Ingredient Moringa Latte // Golden Milk Paste //
Dips & Sauces
Creamy Curried Cauliflower Lentil Soup // Sheet Pan Meal: Curried Sweet Potato & Chickpeas // Lazy 1-Pot Vegan Tom Yum Soup // 1-Pot Pumpkin Yellow Curry // 1-Pot Cauliflower Dal Green Curry // Nourishing Curried Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Bowl // Easy Chana Masala // Coconut Curry Ramen // Romesco Soup with Smashed Chickpeas // Roasted Broccoli Sweet Potato Chickpea Salad //
If you give any of these recipes a try, let us know! Leave a comment, or take a picture and tag it #minimalistbaker on Instagram.