Have some radishes leftover and not sure to do with them?
We’ve got you covered with this flavorful and simple 4-ingredient recipe!
How to Make Pickled Radishes
- Add sliced radishes to a glass jar
- Heat vinegar in a saucepan (we like distilled and/or apple cider vinegar in this recipe)
- Add sugar and salt and stir to dissolve
- Pour vinegar mixture over radishes, making sure to completely submerge them in the vinegar mixture
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour (or longer for more intense flavor)
We hope you LOVE these quick pickled radishes. They’re:
& SO delicious!
If you try this recipe, let us know! We love seeing your comments, ratings, and photos tagged #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
More Quick Pickling Recipes
- Spicy Pickled Cauliflower (Escabeche)
- Quick Refrigerator Pickles
- Quick Pickled Onions
- Quick Pickled Carrots
Quick Pickled Radishes
A step-by-step guide for making quick pickled radishes. Only 4 ingredients required!
- 1 bundle radishes, greens removed, chopped into bite-size pieces (or thinly slice if planning to use on sandwiches/in wraps)
- 2/3 cup distilled white or apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water (for stronger flavor, sub more vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp organic cane sugar (or stevia to taste)
Add chopped or sliced radish to a large mason jar or glass container. Set aside.
To a small saucepan add distilled white vinegar, water, salt, and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and stir to fully dissolve salt and sugar. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt or sugar to taste.
Pour the brine over the radish, ensuring the slices are fully submerged. If needed, add more vinegar or a little water to cover.
Seal well and shake to combine. Then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. The flavors will deepen and intensify the longer it marinates. Best flavor is achieved after 24 hours.
Will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer). Not freezer friendly.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
Nutrition Per Serving (1 of 6 quarter-cup servings)
- Calories: 15
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.02g
- Sodium: 213mg
- Potassium: 108mg
- Carbohydrates: 3.6g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Sugar: 2.9g
- Protein: 0.3g
- Vitamin A: 3.2IU
- Vitamin C: 6.9mg
- Calcium: 12.01mg
- Iron: 0.16mg