Have some radishes leftover and not sure to do with them?
We’ve got you covered with this flavorful and simple 4-ingredient recipe!
How to Make Pickled Radishes
- Add sliced radishes to a glass jar
- Heat vinegar in a saucepan (we like distilled and/or apple cider vinegar in this recipe)
- Add sugar and salt and stir to dissolve
- Pour vinegar mixture over radishes, making sure to completely submerge them in the vinegar mixture
- Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour (or longer for more intense flavor)
We hope you LOVE these quick pickled radishes. They’re:
& SO delicious!
They are delicious as a snack straight from the jar or on a crudité snack platter. Or try in our Cauliflower Banh Mi, alongside a sandwich, or in a bowl meal for extra brightness and crunch!
If you try this recipe, let us know! We love seeing your comments, ratings, and photos tagged #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
More Quick Pickling Recipes
- Spicy Pickled Cauliflower (Escabeche)
- Quick Refrigerator Pickles
- Quick Pickled Onions
- Quick Pickled Carrots
Quick Pickled Radishes
- 1 bundle radishes, greens removed, chopped into bite-size pieces (or thinly slice if planning to use on sandwiches/in wraps)
- 2/3 cup distilled white or apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup water (for stronger flavor, sub more vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp organic cane sugar (or stevia to taste)
- Add chopped or sliced radish to a large mason jar or glass container. Set aside.
- To a small saucepan add distilled white vinegar, water, salt, and sugar. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and stir to fully dissolve salt and sugar. Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more salt or sugar to taste.
- Pour the brine over the radish, ensuring the slices are fully submerged. If needed, add more vinegar or a little water to cover.
- Seal well and shake to combine. Then refrigerate for at least 1 hour. The flavors will deepen and intensify the longer it marinates. Best flavor is achieved after 24 hours.
- Will keep in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks (sometimes longer). Not freezer friendly.
Leave a Comment & Rating!