Now that we’ve made Vegan Coleslaw and BBQ Baked Beans, it’s time to throw some corn into the mix and call it the Ultimate Vegan BBQ Bowl!
Once your other recipes are prepared, this meal is quick to assemble, incredibly flavor, fiber- and protein-rich, and just all-around delicious. Shall we?
When it comes to BBQ, I’m all about the sides (and the sauce). So when I realized I have recipes for my three favorite sides – beans, coleslaw, and corn – I knew that it was time to throw it all together and call it a meal.
For the corn, I included options for both grilled corn and cornbread (both gluten-free and non-GF options), depending on your taste. Either way, you can’t go wrong!
We hope you love this BBQ bowl! It’s:
Fiber- + protein-rich
& So delicious!
For more BBQ-friendly recipes, check out our BBQ Black Bean Burger, BBQ Jackfruit Sandwiches, Super Cleansing Slaw with Rosemary Dressing, and 20 BBQ-friendly recipes!
If you try this bowl, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
Vegan BBQ Bean Bowl with Corn & Coleslaw
- 3 cups Vegan BBQ Baked Beans (or sub vegan-friendly store-bought)
- 1/2 batch Vegan Coleslaw (or sub vegan-friendly store-bought)
- 1/2 batch Vegan Gluten-Free Cornbread (see notes for non-GF option // or sub 4 ears grilled corn*)
- Vegan Butter (optional // for corn and cornbread)
- Maple Syrup (optional // for cornbread)
- To assemble, divide hot baked beans, coleslaw, and cornbread or grilled corn between serving bowls. Add vegan butter (optional) to corn or cornbread. Add a drizzle of maple syrup (optional) to the cornbread if desired.
- As the recipe is written, it should feed 4 generously. Store leftovers in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
*Best Vegan Cornbread recipe.
*Grilled corn recipe.
Leave a Comment & Rating!