We needed a sauce for our Moroccan-spiced roasted carrots and this yogurt dip was just the thing!
Plus, we have a thing for plain coconut yogurt as it makes such a creamy, flavorful base for sauces like this.
This easy, dairy-free yogurt sauce requires just 1 bowl, 5 minutes, and 7 ingredients to prepare. Let’s do this!
How to Make Yogurt Sauce
Making this sauce is super simple!
Add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir until it’s combined.
- Dairy-free yogurt is the base (we prefer a thick, unsweetened plain coconut yogurt such as Culina)
- Garlic and cayenne add spice
- Fresh dill adds an herbal note
- Lemon juice adds zing
- Olive oil adds richness
- & Sea salt rounds it all out!
Kitchen Pro Tip: We recommend always taste testing and adjusting to personal preference.
Ta-da! Incredibly delicious sauce in no time.
We hope you LOVE this sauce! It’s:
& Very versatile!
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. We’d love to see what you come up with. Cheers, friends!
More Sauce Recipes
Zesty Dill Yogurt Sauce
- 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yogurt (we love plain Culina)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill (or sub half the amount dried dill)
- 1 healthy pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1-2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 drizzle extra virgin olive oil
- To a small mixing bowl add yogurt, minced garlic, fresh dill, salt, cayenne, lemon juice, and olive oil and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon for acidity, garlic for zing, dill for herbal flavor, salt to taste, pepper for heat, or olive oil for richness.
- Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Not freezer friendly.