Remember those Peanut Butter Stuffed No Bake Cookie Bites we made last week? Yeah, we’re gonna need those again.
I have been a blizzard fan for as long as I can remember. Who isn’t, really? But I still recall the day I learned that my favorite blizzard – the banana cream pie topped with mounds of whipped cream – had 60 grams of sugar in a small. A small! That news caused me to steer toward a “mini” from then on.
Since going mostly dairy free at the beginning of the year, I’ve been having major blizzard cravings that I just can’t shake. Enter: the No Bake Cookie blizzard that just happens to be vegan and gluten free. Oh joy.
This little masterpiece is quite simple to throw together. You just need two ripe, frozen bananas, a healthy scoop of peanut butter, a splash of non-dairy milk and you have your base. Next, drop in a no bake cookie bite or two, give it a few more pulses, and you have bits of no bake cookie “dough” throughout a creamy peanut butter banana “blizzard.” Sound good? Yeahtrustmeitis.
This baby is legit.
Smooth, creamy and perfectly sweet from the banana.
Slightly salty from the natural peanut butter.
Fudgy from the bits of no bake cookie dough dispersed throughout.
And completely vegan and gluten free.
It kind of goes without saying, but it’s practically health food. Yipee!
- 2 ripe bananas, previously peeled, quartered and frozen
- 2 Tbsp crunchy, natural salted peanut butter
- 1/3 - 2/3 cup non-dairy milk (I used Silk Coconut)
- 3-4 PB stuffed no bake cookie bites
- Add your bananas, peanut butter and non-dairy milk to the blender and blend until thick, creamy and smooth. Start out with less milk to ensure you achieve a thick texture, then add more to ensure it all blends evenly.
- Once blended, drop in two no bake cookie bites and give it two more pulses to loosely mix.
- Pour into two serving glasses, and top with another crumbled no bake cookie bite (optional). Serve immediately.