You’ll need these two sexy links:
(Important!: Although this video shows you how to setup a website on Bluehost, we now recommend SiteGround hosting. It’s even where we host Minimalist Baker!)
I wanted to create a ridiculously simple tutorial on starting and setting up a great WordPress site. This video tutorial takes exactly 5 minutes.
This page contains affiliate links meaning we earn a commission if you use those links. We only recommend brands we use and trust.
Recommended Bluehost signup options
- Domain Privacy Protection: Yes, I would recommend this service
- Site Backup Pro: Probably no. Personally, I’d use another service such as BackupBuddy
- SiteLock Domain Security: Not recommended
- Search Engine Jumpstart: Not recommended
- Google Apps for Work: If you want to use a personalized email address (email@example.com), this is the best available service and well worth it.
If you want more options for WordPress Themes, check out The Best Food Blog WordPress Themes.