‘Tis the season, friends! We’ve taken inspiration from the ever-classic Pumpkin Spice Latte and put our own twist on it with this super simple homemade coffee creamer. The result: dairy-free, naturally sweetened pumpkin spice lattes FAST.
This ultra creamy and perfectly-spiced coffee companion adds the dreamiest touch of fall to hot or iced coffee or tea! And it comes together in just 5 minutes with 8 ingredients you probably have around right now. Let us show you how it’s done!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Creamer
What do we want? A flavorful, sweet, and luscious creamer that’s perfect for hot or iced coffee. When do we want it?! As soon as humanly possible (please and thank you)!
This EASY, dairy-free creamer starts with a base of coconut milk, cashew butter, and water. Using cashew butter rather than whole cashews is the ultimate hack for getting a whipped cream level of creaminess without any soaking, waiting, or vigorous blending. We love it.
Next up, FLAVOR. For a perfectly punchy pumpkin spice taste, we rely on vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and fresh ginger. A pinch of sea salt adds balance while maple syrup adds natural sweetness! Then blend and get ready for magic.
We hope you LOVE this pumpkin spiced coffee creamer! It’s:
Quick & easy
& PERFECT for fall!
It’s the dreamiest fall-infused treat that’s ready and waiting to be added to your morning cup of joe. Add a splash and enjoy it with other fall-forward treats, like our Best Vegan Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread, Pumpkin Spice Energy Bites, or 1-Bowl Vegan Coffee Cake (GF, Oil-Free).
Love All Things Pumpkin Spice? Try These Next!
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Pumpkin Spice Matcha Latte (4 Ingredients!)
- Cranberry Pumpkin Steel Cut Oats
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake Bars
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo @minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer (Dairy-Free!)
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh ginger, finely chopped (1 ½ -inch piece yields ~1 ½ Tbsp or 10 g)
- 1/8 heaping tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy, about 1 minute. Strain (optional) to remove any stringy bits of ginger, and transfer to an airtight container or bottle. Shake before using to distribute the spices.
- Enjoy in hot or iced coffee or in steeped black tea. We like ~3 ½ Tbsp creamer for an 8 oz. coffee. Leftover creamer keeps for 4-5 days in the refrigerator or can be frozen in an ice cube tray for easy pumpkin spice iced coffee!
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate.
Leave a Comment & Rating!