Cheesecake can feel like an undertaking, but not anymore! These 5-minute, no-bake vegan cheesecake cups solve your cheesecake challenges – all of the flavor, none of the waiting!
Layered with crushed granola, a creamy cashew cheesecake filling, and fresh berries, these parfaits are not only adorable, but perfectly sweet and oh-so delicious! Swap in your favorite seasonal fruit to enjoy this naturally sweetened dessert year round! Just 7 ingredients and 1 blender required. Let’s make cheesecake cups!
How to Make Vegan Cheesecake Cups
First things first: our cheesecake cups need a “crust”! To keep things quick and easy (a.k.a. the best way!) the first layer is a base of granola optionally blended up into a crumb texture. Nearly any kind of granola will do, or you can use crushed graham crackers for a more indulgent result!
Then it’s time for the star of the show: the “cheese”cake filling! A base of raw cashews combine with maple syrup, coconut yogurt, lemon juice, and salt for a creamy, tangy, perfectly sweet result. Just blend ’em up and vegan cheesecake cup dreams will come true. Cheesy peasy!
Lastly, the sweet-tart “cheese” tops the granola “crust” followed by fresh fruit in what critics are calling “the most delightful dessert of 2023 (so far)”. You heard it here first, friends. You can chill the cups before serving, or jump right in!
We hope you LOVE these cheesecake cups! They’re:
Quick & easy
& SO delicious!
As adorable as they are delicious, they’d be perfect for birthdays, baby showers, brunch, and beyond!
More Fan-Favorite Vegan Cheesecake Recipes
- Easy Baked Cheesecake (Vegan + GF)
- No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecakes
- White Chocolate Lemon Cheesecake (Vegan + GF)
- Vegan Snickers Cheesecake
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo @minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
No-Bake Vegan Cheesecake Cups (5 Minutes!)
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews
- 3/4 cup plain, unsweetened coconut yogurt (or store-bought // we like Culina, Cocojune, and Coyo)
- 6 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice (1 lemon yields ~3 Tbsp juice)
- 1/8 heaped tsp sea salt
- Add ~3 tablespoons granola or granola crumbs to the bottom of each of your small jars or glasses (we used 6 oz glasses). Rinse your blender if necessary.
- To a high-speed blender, add all of the cheesecake ingredients (cashews, coconut yogurt, maple syrup, lemon juice, and salt) and blend on high for about 2-3 minutes, scraping down the sides and underneath the blades as needed, until smooth.
- To assemble your cheesecake cups, top the granola layer in each jar/glass with ~1/3 cup of the cheesecake mixture, and then top the cheesecake mixture with fruit.
- Serve at room temperature or refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving! Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. If frozen, let thaw for 25-30 minutes before enjoying.