Ready to learn my go-to dressing that’s perfect for salads, bowls, falafel, and more?
Allow me to introduce my 3-ingredient tahini dressing that’s so delicious it’s like liquid gold. I always have some on hand!
How to Make Tahini Dressing
- 1/3 cup tahini (ground sesame seeds - I love Alexis brand!)
- 1 medium lemon, juiced (~3 Tbsp or 45 ml as original recipe is written)
- 1-2 Tbsp maple syrup (or sub agave - or honey if not vegan)
- 1 pinch sea salt (optional)
- 1 clove garlic (minced // optional)
- Water (to thin // ~3-6 Tbsp or 45-90 ml as original recipe is written)
To a medium mixing bowl, add tahini, lemon juice, and maple syrup. If adding salt and garlic, add now (optional).
Whisk to combine. Then slowly add water until creamy and pourable. The mixture may seize up and thicken at first, but continue adding water a little at a time and whisking until creamy and smooth.
Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon juice for acidity, salt for saltiness, or maple syrup for sweetness.
*Recipe makes ~3/4 cup dressing.
*Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated without salt or garlic.
Nutrition Per Serving (1 of 4 three-tablespoon servings)
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 10.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Carbohydrates: 8.1g
- Fiber: 2.3g
- Sugar: 2.7g
- Protein: 3.6g