Summertime calls for salsa! And what better way to brighten up your taste buds and salvage your quickly (over) ripening peaches than with a fresh and sweet peach salsa?!
This versatile condiment is perfect for dipping tortilla chips or topping tacos, bowls, fish, chicken, and salads. It’s quick and easy to make, with just 15 minutes, 7 ingredients, and 1 bowl required! Let’s make salsa!
How to Make Peach Salsa
This simple peach salsa combines sweet, juicy peaches with cucumbers for crunch, shallot or red onion for zing, and jalapeño for subtle heat. Cilantro adds a fresh, herby element, lime juice adds brightness, and salt and pepper bring it up a notch.
Those are the ingredients we used, but it’s a versatile recipe and you can easily make it your own!
- Have mango around? Try half mango and half peach.
- Not into cucumber? Try bell pepper, tomato, or more peach.
- Want it spicier? Use a hotter pepper like serrano or habanero, but start with less!
- Not a fan of cilantro? It’s still great without it.
Finely chop all the fruits, veggies, and herbs, then squeeze the lime, add the salt and pepper, stir it together, and you’ve got SALSA!
We hope you LOVE this peach cucumber salsa! It’s:
& Easy to make!
What To Serve With Peach Salsa
We love adding it to tacos, burrito bowls, fish, chicken, salads, or other recipes that could use a pop of flavor and freshness. It’s also delicious served with tortilla chips as a refreshing summer appetizer.
More Peach Recipes
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo @minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
Easy Peach Cucumber Salsa
- 3/4 cup finely chopped yellow peaches (1 large peach yields ~3/4 cup or 130 g)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber (we prefer English cucumber)
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped shallot (or red onion)
- 2-3 Tbsp finely chopped jalapeño
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro (omit if you don't like cilantro)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 pinch each sea salt and black pepper
- In a small bowl, toss together all of the ingredients (peach, cucumber, shallot, jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, and salt and pepper). Taste and adjust flavors as needed, adding more salt for overall flavor, lime for brightness, jalapeño for heat, or peach for sweetness.
- Best when fresh. Leftovers will keep in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Not freezer friendly.