- Dana takes amazing photos. So, we created an e-course showing you exactly what she does.
- Packed full with 15 courses, 22 videos, and 14 troubleshooting guides.
- Free E-book (“5-ways to make your photos go farther”) included!
- Get all the details here
- Learn How to Become a WordPress Master
- Move your site from Blogger to WordPress
- Need something with a bit more meat? Learn how to Create, Publish, and Sell Your Own Ebook
What to expect in the Minimalist Baker Detox Guide:
- 12 flavorful, fresh and healthy recipes – 10 originals and 2 classics from the blog.
- Almost all recipes in the guide are vegan or vegetarian and gluten free optional, and include breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
- Includes simple, satisfying snacks and one seriously mouthwatering 4-ingredient dessert.
- Throughout the guide we note just a few of the health benefits each recipe provides, such as free-radical fighting antioxidants in our maple blueberry smoothie, heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids in our flax and compote yogurt parfaits, and disease-preventing phytonutrients in our apple pie date bars (click the cover image for more information).
Instant download now for $1.99
What you will find in 5 Ways to Make Your Photos Go Farther:
- This is a simple, to-the-point guide directed at helping your food photos spread as far as possible.
- 11 page visual e-book all about using tools online to help your photos go farther.
- 5 specific ways to increase the sharing of your photos and increase overall performance of your site
- Tips on what to do with your photos after you have published them on your website to help them spread as much as possible
- Key points on what makes photos visually compelling
- Making your food photos SEO friendly
Instant download now for $3.99
Minimalist Baker teamed up with Kelsey of Happyolks, Erin of Naturally Ella, Kate of Cookie and Kate, Ashley of Edible Perspective and Kristin of Iowa Girl Eats to bring you an amazing E-Cookbook that is completely FREE to download. All we ask in return is that you visit Charity Water and consider making a donation. Charity Water puts 100% of funds raised directly toward the cause.
It’s simple. It’s free. It’s the 7 Ingredients or Less E-Cookbook!
Sign Up for Email updates and get it delivered straight to your inbox!