- Dana takes amazing photos. So, we created an e-course showing you exactly what she does.
- Packed full with 15 courses, 22 videos, and 14 troubleshooting guides.
- Free E-book (“5-ways to make your photos go farther”) included!
- Get all the details here
- Learn How to Become a WordPress Master
- Move your site from Blogger to WordPress
- Need something with a bit more meat? Learn how to Create, Publish, and Sell Your Own Ebook
- 31 simple, affordable healthy recipes that require 30 minutes or less, 10 ingredients or less, or 1 bowl. Vegan and gluten free modifications are available for every dish that doesn’t already satisfy V + GF requirements.
- Totally new, original recipes – Never published before and only available in the cookbook
- Easy-to-understand instructions and vibrant photos for every recipe.
- A week-by-week meal plan that outlines your meals for an entire month, so you can just show up and cook. Use the plan again and again throughout the year, rotating weeks and meals to find variety.
- Weekly grocery shopping lists that correspond with the meal plan, complete with check-boxes for easy, convenient shopping to save you time, energy and extra grocery trips.
- 5 BONUS desserts for something sweet when cravings hit.
What to expect in the Minimalist Baker Detox Guide:
- 12 flavorful, fresh and healthy recipes – 10 originals and 2 classics from the blog.
- Almost all recipes in the guide are vegan or vegetarian and gluten free optional, and include breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
- Includes simple, satisfying snacks and one seriously mouthwatering 4-ingredient dessert.
- Throughout the guide we note just a few of the health benefits each recipe provides, such as free-radical fighting antioxidants in our maple blueberry smoothie, heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids in our flax and compote yogurt parfaits, and disease-preventing phytonutrients in our apple pie date bars (click the cover image for more information).
Instant download now for $1.99
Minimalist Baker teamed up with Kelsey of Happyolks, Erin of Naturally Ella, Kate of Cookie and Kate, Ashley of Edible Perspective and Kristin of Iowa Girl Eats to bring you an amazing E-Cookbook that is completely FREE to download. All we ask in return is that you visit Charity Water and consider making a donation. Charity Water puts 100% of funds raised directly toward the cause.
It’s simple. It’s free. It’s the 7 Ingredients or Less E-Cookbook!
Sign Up for Email updates and get it delivered straight to your inbox!