Things are getting a little nerdy in here.
Welcome to the Minimalist Baker Blog Resources page where we attempt to share all that we have learned about starting and growing many types of websites, primarily food blogs. We want to simplify the decision-making process so you can start or grow your food blog with as little frustration as possible. From there, we want to help other bloggers grow their site and make it something special. We’ve learned a lot (and made plenty of mistakes) and would love to share it with you!
- How to Choose a Webhost
- >> Visual Guide to setting up Bluehost
- >>>>Recommended Bluehost Signup Options
- >> Visual Guide to setting up Dreamhost
- How to Register a Domain Name
- How to make your WordPress site Sparkle
- >> Visual guide to installing your theme
- Why I recommend setting up your site this way
Growing your Food Blog
- How To: Take Photos at Night
- How To: Edit Dark Photos in Photoshop
- How To: Edit Discolored Photos in Photoshop
- How To: Make a GIF
A list of all resources we use and recommend - Minimalist Baker Toolkit
Curious about our photography preferences? Check out what’s in our camera bag.
Not the DIY type or just want some help? Hire us.