Need cookie dough, like NOW? We’ve got you covered! Meet these chocolate chip cookie dough energy bites. They taste just like cookie dough but come together in 5 minutes with just 1 bowl and 8 ingredients!
Vegan, gluten-free, naturally sweetened, and perfectly sweet and chewy. Great for lunch boxes or as a quick snack or dessert! Let us show you how!
How to Make Edible Cookie Dough Bites
These EASY cookie dough bites start with a creamy combination of cashew butter, maple syrup, and vanilla. Then come the almond, oat, and coconut flours to bring the dough together. Dessert with healthy fats and a touch of fiber and protein? Twist my arm!
Then it’s time to add the ever-essential chocolate chips (we like mini chips!). They wouldn’t be cookie dough bites without them, after all!
Finally (~4 minutes later…) the ingredients are mixed, and it’s as easy as scoop, roll, devour! No chilling required, friends.
We hope you LOVE these edible cookie dough bites! They’re:
Quick & easy
& Taste just like cookie dough!
They’re perfect any time you need cookies fast (read: always) or don’t want to turn on the oven. And they keep well all week long in case you need an afternoon treat to look forward to during the work week (we thought so!).
More No-Bake Treats
- No-Bake Vanilla Cake Bites
- 5-Ingredient No-Bake Cookie Energy Bites
- No-Bake Sugar Cookie Bites
- Almond Joy Energy Bites
If you try this recipe, let us know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo @minimalistbaker on Instagram. Cheers, friends!
No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites (5 Minutes!)
- 1/2 cup raw cashew butter (we like Artisana)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond flour (we like Wellbee’s or homemade)
- 1/2 cup oat flour (ground from rolled oats // ensure gluten-free as needed)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (or sub more oat flour)
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips (dark or semi-sweet // we like Enjoy Life // or chopped chips/chunks)
- To a medium bowl, add raw cashew butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir well to thoroughly combine. Next add almond flour, oat flour, coconut flour, and salt. Mix very well. You may need to knead the dough with your hands. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized amounts of dough and roll into balls, repeating with remaining dough.
- Enjoy at room temperature or chilled from the refrigerator! Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
*Inspired by Meet the Source Bliss Balls.
Leave a Comment & Rating!