If you’ve ever struggled to make lemon vinaigrette that’s not overly acidic or oily, and has a balanced flavor, look no further!
In this easy, step-by-step tutorial I’ll show you how to make perfect, 5-ingredient lemon vinaigrette every time.
How to Make Lemon Vinaigrette
- 3-4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup good quality olive oil (light or extra virgin)
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 pinch each salt and black pepper
- 3 Tbsp minced shallot (optional)
- We recommend using a small blender to emulsify the ingredients and also fully incorporate the shallot. If not using shallot, simply add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk until fully combined. If using a blender, add all ingredients to small blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth.
- Taste and adjust flavor as needed, adding more lemon for acidity, olive oil for richness, salt and pepper to taste, or maple syrup for sweetness.
- Use immediately on warm and cold salads, roasted vegetables, and more! Store in the refrigerator 3-4 days. The oil can harden when cold, so shake well to reincorporate.