These handsome beechwood mills precisely grind salt or pepper to your desired coarseness while yielding optimal flavor and aroma. They’re made in France by Peugeot, whose finely engineered and crafted mills have been favorites of chefs and restaurants since 1842.
- Mills pair a handsome beechwood base with a stainless-steel domed top.
- Pepper mill features grinding mechanisms of case-hardened steel for maximum strength and blade retention.
- Two-stage grinding process first cracks peppercorns and then grinds them for maximum flavor and aroma.
- Salt mill’s stainless-steel grinding mechanism is engineered to resist corrosion.
- Grind adjusts from coarse to ultrafine by tightening or loosening knob on top.
- Easy to replenish with peppercorns or coarse salt crystals.
- Small 5″ mills available in a matte black or cherry finish.
- Large 9″ mills feature a chocolate finish.
- Made in France.