Which of these 5 Skin Problems do you Want to Get Rid of?
Cocoa butter is the ultimate moisturizer, keeping skin soft and supple for centuries
– Eczema & Psoriasis
– Stretch Marks & Scars
– Dry Skin (Especially during winter)
We sampled numerous batches of cocoa butter all over the world, including Ghana, Ecuador, and the Caribbean. We chose this for its phenomenal chocolatey scent and pure, qualities. We pride ourselves in bringing you the freshest cocoa butter we can find. Our cocoa butter is pure, raw, and unrefined. It is Grade A quality and it has an amazing scent.
– It is often recommended for the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. When applied topically, it creates a barrier between sensitive skin and the environment and also helps retain moisture.
– Cocoa butter has a higher concentration of antioxidants than blueberries or any other superfood.
– Use cocoa for dry skin caused by severe cold weather. Cocoa butter will protect your face and lips leaving them soft and healthy.
– Pregnant women have long used cocoa butter formulations to prevent and treat stretch marks (recommended topical use on the stretch marks of 2 to 3 times daily).
– Perfect for the creation of lotion, cream, soap, and lip balm.
You can become a satisfied customers when you buy this cocoa butter. You skin will thank you and you will feel more beautiful!