It’s that time again where we recap everything we cooked up, created and did this month.
November was good to us, despite the arctic blast. We’ve successfully moved to Portland, Oregon (yay!), are in the process of getting all set up in a new apartment / workspace, and are looking forward to spending a cozy holiday season in a new place with new friends.
We hope your Thanksgiving celebrations were awesome and that your holiday doings and gatherings are off to an amazing start. OK, let’s get to this recap, starting with eats!
1. Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake (V) // 2. Vegan Eggplant Parmesan // 3. Baked Falafel Burgers (V+GF) // 4. Simple Fall Slaw (V+GF) // 5. Vegan GF Pumpkin Pie // 6. Easy Pumpkin Caramels (V+GF) // 7. Bourbon Pumpkin Milkshakes (V) // 8. Easy Vegan Dinner Rolls (V) // 9. Vegan Shepherd’s Pie (V +GF) // 10. Easy Vegan Stuffing (V) // 11. Whole Grain Vegan Pancakes (V)
- John made a brand new resource for those wanting to move their blogs from Blogger to WordPress. It’s extremely thorough with step-by-step video tutorials, and is a great resource for those hoping to move to a self-hosted WordPress site.
- Related: Our courses for WordPress Master and How to Create and Sell Your Own E-Book are still available for purchase!
- I created several food-related resources for vegan cooking basics, including How to Make a Flax Egg, Coconut Whipped Cream, Vegan Parmesan Cheese, and my DIY Gluten Free Flour Blend.
- Check out all of our Blogger Resources here – both technical and inspirational!
What We Did
- In case you missed it, we had a really fun interview with our friend Allison Wonderland Photographie talking about how we started Minimalist Baker and what our day-to-day looks like.
- If you’re interested in that interview, you might also be interested in our podcast on the Jess Lively Show, where I talk about my career background and how we became “minimalists.”
What We’re Craving
All, things, gingerbread, coming in December!
See you guys back soon for another recipe.
-John & Dana