January is officially in the books and what a delicious, nutritious month it’s been.
Thanks for following along! In case you missed anything, let’s recap what we created, shared and loved this month, starting with eats!
Most Viewed Recipe
Our most viewed and pinned recipe this month was the Rainbow Spring Rolls with Ginger Peanut Sauce. You guys obviously love fresh, healthy and colorful things! You’re my kind of people.
Most Instagrammed Recipe
Keep tagging your photos #minimalistbaker on Instagram. We’ve had 1,000+ new hashtags since January 1! It’s a huge highlight for us to see what you’re cooking up, and our favorite way to wind down in the evening. Keep tagging us! We kind of love it.
My Favorite Recipe
It was a tough call, but I think my favorite recipe this month was the Simple Grain Free Granola. It’s full of protein and healthy fats and naturally sweetened! I’ve been snacking on it nonstop, seriously.
In case you missed any of the fun, find all remaining recipes from January below:
Grapefruit Green Smoothie // Citrus Kale Salad // Vegan Breakfast Tacos // Tomato Veggie White Bean Soup // Vegan Chai Latte // 15 Vegan Protein Sources + My Favorite Hummus Toast // Masala Spiced Tofu Scramble // Dark Chocolate Peppermint Mousse // Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers // Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
- John reviewed the Foodie Theme last year and you guys loved it! With an upgraded theme available, we’re back at it. Check out our NEW Foodie Pro Genesis Theme Review + Foodie Pro Master Setup Guide with Video Tutorials for all the tips, tricks and how-tos on installing and customizing this slick foodie theme.
- How to Create an Editorial Calendar – All of my tried and tested methods for planning and scheduling recipes a month in advance.
- In case you missed it from last month, check out my My Biggest Tip for Bloggers where I share one of the key ways we found success in the blogging world.
- Minimalist Baker Detox Guide – A 15-recipe healthy eating guide free to email subscribers! Follow the link to subscribe and download your copy today. (design by hollisanne)
Things We Loved
We had some serious loves from around the web this month. Below are just a few of my top picks!
- Faring Well – My pal Jessie’s new food blog filled with amazing whole foods recipes. Start at the Asian Bowl of Goodness and then check out the Coconut Macadamia Biscotti. You’ll never want to leave.
- Un-Fancy – Hands down my favorite fashion blogger. Check out Caroline’s winter capsule wardrobe for tons of minimalist style ideas. Also, black on black on black and legs for days.
- Vivianna Does Makeup – Hands down my favorite beauty blogger. I’ve been on somewhat of a beauty streak lately and I have this girl to thank for much of my inspiration. Start with this video on 3 Ways to Rock Color, and then follow her around New York City because she and her boyfriend Mark are THE CUTEST.
What We’re Craving
Need I say more? This killer cupcake recipe and more chocolate goodness is coming at you in February! (yes, they’re vegan + gluten free!!)
See you back tomorrow for a new recipe!
“favorites” image via Allison Wonderland Photographie