Are you the gift giving type? We are admittedly quite terrible at it, which is why we don’t typically do gift guides on the blog. However, we get asked often enough that I thought it was worth sharing a few of our favorite cooking, food and blog-related things at the moment.
I also included a few of our products in case you didn’t know we have a print and digital cookbook, as well as a food photography course – which would make great gifts for the cooks + bloggers in your life.
1. Food Photography School – The entirely video-based online school we created to help visual learners master food photography. More than 130 videos covering everything from DSLR camera basics, to composition, lighting, editing, and more. This would make a great gift for the aspiring food blogger or photographer!
2. Canon 5D Mark iii – The camera I use (and love) to capture all the images for Minimalist Baker. Find all of our camera and lighting equipment, as well as cheaper setup options, over in our Camera Bag.
3. Minimalist Baker’s Everyday Cooking – Yep! We have a print cookbook! 101 entirely plant-based, mostly gluten free recipes for everyday use. Perfect for MB fans or those hoping to dip their toes into plant-based cooking.
4. Blendtec + our Shop! – I’ve tried just about every blender out there and this is my favorite (full review + comparison to come soon!). Check out this and all of the other prized kitchen gadgets + tools I use on an everyday basis in our Shop!
5. 31 Meals eCookbook – Did you know we have an eBook that plans an entire month of dinners for you and your family, includes a meal plan, and grocery shopping lists? Oh, and there’s 5 bonus dessert recipes and it’s entirely plant-based and mostly gluten free. Check it out! A great gift for busy people wanting to eat more plant-based.
6. Organic Cotton Apron – My go-to apron that I wear every single day in the kitchen. The perfect gift for the cook or baker in your life (or yourself).
7. The Superfun Times Vegan Holiday Cookbook by Isa Chandra Moskowitz – I picked up both this and Isa Does It this year and am wondering why I didn’t buy her books sooner. Isa is a vegan pioneer (+ wizard!) and I’ve learned so much from her recipes. These two books will be vegan staples in my kitchen.
8. Raw Vegan Not Gross by Laura Miller – My girl Laura released a plant-based cookbook this year and I can’t keep my eyes or hands off of it. Tons of raw (and no raw) vegan recipes that are easy, delicious, and insanely beautiful.
9. Label Maker – May seem like a weird addition, but it’s helped me organize my pantry so much. Perfect for labeling what’s inside all those mysterious ingredients filing your Ball jars. Great for the clean freak / organizer.
10. Sea Salt Dark Chocolate by Theo – Our go-to sea salt dark chocolate from Seattle-based Theo Chocolates. Dairy-free, quality ingredients, and the perfect amount of sea salt flecked throughout. The perfect gift for the sweet tooth and chocolate lover.
11. Everyday Detox Tea – Around the holidays we could all use a little detox-ing. We sip on this tea almost every night before bed. It’s not only tasty and comforting, but also supports the liver while helping you wind down at the end of a long day. Hello, relaxation in a cup.
Happy gift giving! We hope this little guide was helpful. Thanks for supporting Minimalist Baker and allowing us to keep doing what we love! (Note: some of the above links are affiliate links, meaning we earn a small commission if you choose to make a purchase through us. If you do, thanks for supporting all we do at Minimalist Baker!)