I have no idea how we’re here already, but I’m so very glad it’s happening.
Summer is hands down my absolute favorite time of year, perhaps because I was born in the summer and am perpetually cold unless it’s 80 degrees outside. Either way, I’m squealing inside at all this sunshine.
Before I get too far ahead of myself, let’s recap May! It was a very delicious month after all, so let’s start with the recipes we dished up!
1. Vegan Biscuits + Gravy // 2. Lemon White Chocolate Cheesecakes (GF) // 3. Simple Blackberry Cobbler (GF) // 4. Green Curry with Couscous // 5. Coconut No Bakes // 6. Sweet Potato Wedges with “No” Honey Mustard Sauce // 7. Nutella Swirl Banana Bread (GF) // 8. Grilled Nutella Banana Sandwich // 9. 1 Bowl Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins (GF) // 10. Blended Chipotle Red Salsa // 11. 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Shake (GF) // 12. Vegan Double Chocolate Shortcakes // 13. Coconut Yogurt Waffles (GF)
How about you? Tell us your favorite recipe in the comments.
- NEW: Our current list of recommended WordPress Plugins.
- UPDATED: The Camera Bag
- UPDATED: Why we love WordPress Themes + our top picks.
What We’re Into //
- This Garlic Guac with Plantain Chips is everything. Love me some Flourishing Foodie.
- Into make up? Me too! Check out my favorite tutorial of the month from the bombshell, Charlotte Tilbury.
- Favorite sweat of the month (a.k.a. the workout that nearly did me in.) HIIT #ftw.
- Blogger Crush of the moment: Eating Bird Food. I mean, does that girl get any more adorable?
What We’re Craving //
Yep, we’re craving all-things whole foods in June. I feel that things got a little dessert heavy in May, so we’re going fresh and seasonal this month!
Stay tuned for a new recipe Tuesday. If you want more reading in the meantime, check out what you missed in our Best of April post!
Dana & John