Was it just me or did March crawl by? I suppose after February any month seems like a century.
In any case, I’m thrilled it’s spring and I intend to bask in the sun on every patio in Portland from now until September.
March was another busy and productive month for us with lots of new content, blogger resources and a little travel.
Today we’re recapping everything we did, ate and made this month, starting with eats!
What We Made // Recipes
1. Mexican Quinoa Salad with Orange Lime Dressing // 2. 5 Ingredient Ice Cream Snickers Bars // 3. Bourbon Cinnamon Chili Hot Toddy // 4. Creamy Asparagus & Pea Soup // 5. Roasted Jalapeño Hummus // 6. No Bake Brownies with Chocolate Ganache // 7. BBQ Jackfruit Sandwiches with Avocado Slaw & Roasted Cashews // 8. Eggplant Lasagna Roll Ups // 9. No Bake Chocolate Cheesecakes // 10. Banh Mi Spring Rolls // 11. Easy Seeded Whole Grain Bread // 12. 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cup Energy Bites
What We Made // Resources
- In March we added an Artificial Lighting Course to our Food Photography School! In 7 videos I teach, explain and demonstrate how to utilize artificial light for natural looking photos. Current members received this course for FREE! Any additional videos added in the future are also included in the one-time membership fee. Don’t miss out!
- We also added an Artificial Lighting Equipment Recommendations article to our Blogger Resources page. For those looking to dabble into the world of artificial light, this page would be a great place to start.
- Lastly, we updated our 31 Meals Cookbook to include nutritional information for every recipe! Check out the information page for a detailed list of what the cookbook includes, as well as what customers are saying!
What We Did
- Celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in true John and Dana style – take out and movies.
- Traveled to Kansas for some freelance food styling work and to visit family.
- Made some serious progress on our print cookbook (due out later this year)! Follow us on Instagram for all of the behind-the-scenes action. We’ll also be rounding up taste testers soon, so stay tuned!
What We’re Craving
Sorry but also not sorry. It’s all about the chocolate in April. Be stoked!
See you back soon for a new recipe. Cheer, friends!
– John & Dana